While the construction business and the manufacturing industries have hundreds years histories, the history of the computer system development is at most a few decades. In this short history, various trials and errors were repeated, yet, no definite approach has been found.
Most of the system development methodology depended on the computer engineers' observation of business activities from the viewpoint of the technical expert. Atrris Corporation, however, shifted the initiative to the users, and offers an innovative framework for business analysis, system designing, and the implementation of a large complex enterprise system. The new framework resolved many issues that conventional technologies had encountered, and both the users and the engineers can enjoy the benefit of this innovative technology.
PEXA® Methodology is a business-oriented, user-focused methodology and PEXA® Works automatically produces design documents with formulated procedures, irrespective of the type of operation.
The advantages of PEXA® Suite include the followings:
- Shorten the analysis phase
- Users can easily review the results and refer documents via web browsers
- As rules are separated, processes can be easily reviewed and confirmed with the operative prototype application
- Reduce development lead time and costs for system implementation and maintenance
- Specification documents and programs are always synchronized
PEXA® Conceptual Pattern Framework
Conceptual Pattern Framework is an architecture driven by meta-masters and master, and designed to eliminate the requirement of coding process (context process) by engineers.The framework is applicable to the development of the enterprise systems for a wide variety of business and organizations; including manufacturing, trading, financial, and governmental.
The advantages of PEXA® Conceptual Pattern Framework include the followings:
- The framework is a very flexible and expandable architecture and can be easily modified for the changes and additions of rules and conditions.
- The framework is applicable to various operations; including production management, logistics management, costing system, book keeping, inventory management, payroll management, back-office transaction management, budget control etc.
- Supports the automated controls and governance of IT system