PEXA® Conceptual Pattern Framework
Engine Frameworks are the frameworks that actually drive the applications.
- Assignment Framework:
- Is designed to assign values, e.g. monetary value, value per unit, ratio etc., based on various information streams of operational data.
- Is designed as a very flexible conceptual framework with master-driven architecture and various logics can be externally implemented as plug-ins (meta-masters).
- Is operative in conjunction with model framework, service framework, AET and other components of Conceptual Pattern Framework.
- Reflection/Destination Framework
- When a relevant source is initiated or amended, Reflection Framework executes reflecting processes to transactions, and Destination Framework determines the corresponding parameters to execute the transactions.
- AET Framework
- Controls INs, OUTs and Balances of various accounts.