PEXA® Suite - PEXA® Works
Eliminates the ambiguity and discontinuity between upstream and downstream artifacts, which had been the problem for conventional methods of analysis, design and implementation.
- Provides a method of derivation and validation of artifacts and deliverable from upstream to downstream.
- Sort out the artifacts based on predetermined abstract classification (stereotypes)
- Artifacts are verifiable both by customers and SEs
- Artifacts are managed by list (catalog) with cross-reference, and the impact of any design change can be automatically extracted
- Applicable to a wide variety of industries and business operations
- Independent from specific development environment (OS, programming language, etc.)
- Web-based cross reference tables of users and data flows
- Business Catalog (Lists of functional requirements)
- Data model schemas (table definition, data definition)
- Statements and Activities (Process definition based on functional requirements)
- Prototype Application with GUI